We looked at how we should write our 2000 word evaluation, which is a written report on our experience and should be both evaluative and reflective.
The evaluation should include:
- What I am evaluating
- What was done and how it was done
- Present findings, conclusions and any recommendations
The reflection should:
- Record process throughout study
- Improve performance by using outcome of reflection to inform future practice
- Learn by making links between theory and practice
- Help develop professionally
Sam gave us a simple plan/structure to follow, which was:
Title – Name, Student Number and Word Count
Contents – Including any illustrationsIntroduction
To set out the Main, we could either approach it in a chronological way using dates, or by structuring it how we approached them, from concept to pre-production, pre-production to production to finally post production.
In order to get our work proofread, we need to give Sam our copy by April 16th.